At Tots to Juniors Tennis we are delighted to provide classes in many primary schools.
We deliver a complete school tennis programme including the following types of sessions:
• TENNIS TASTER ACTIVITIES – sports days / fun days/assemblies/free taster sessions
• EXTRA-CURRICULAR TENNIS ACTIVITY- breakfast / lunchtime / after-school clubs
• CURRICULUM TIME DELIVERY -We support teachers’ development through sharing resources, team teaching with school staff- to deliver Physical Education within the curriculum
In addition to Tots to Juniors Tennis Programme we can also deliver the following two unique and fun tennis formats for primary school children:
Mini Tennis Rally Awards Programme which has been designed to enable primary school children the opportunity to learn in stages and develop key skills and techniques at a pace that suits them. With specific activities for tots, red, orange and green stages. They are ideal for players of all standards as players can advances through the levels at their own pace.Visit www.LTAMinitennis.co.uk for more information.
Miss-Hits – a fun starter Tennis Programme for all girls age 5 to 8 which offers the perfect introduction to tennis. It includes tailored content to create a fun and sociable environment to make girls feel comfortable and involved, by using specialised equipment and activities to facilitate learning of basic tennis shots and skills. Visit www.miss-hits.co.uk for more information.
Why choose us:
Experience, Qualification & Equipment
• We have previous experience of working in schools
• We have a minimum 1st4sport Level 2 in Coaching Tennis Award
• We have coached large, mixed ability groups in restricted spaces before
• We have experience of delivering Physical Education in addition to our coaching experience
• We support teachers’ development through sharing resources, team teaching, etc.
• We can provide references and a CV
• We have a current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS, formally CRB) check, First aid and Safeguarding Children Certificates
• We are part of the LTA’s Coach Accreditation Scheme and member of the Tennis Foundation
• We use specially adapted equipment that enables children to develop their skills in a fun and safe environment
• We carry Public Liability Insurance
• We handle all billing and registration
• We provide all equipment and all marketing tools