Tots to Juniors Tennis Club is delighted to provide sessions in many nurseries/pre-schools and primary schools.
Our School Tennis programme is aimed at children in Reception and Year 1-6 of school and provides learning outcomes linked directly to the National Curriculum. We run blocks of 12-14 weekly sessions in line with the three school terms and each term follows a structured tennis curriculum with clear progressions and awards schemes. You don’t need tennis courts to play – it can be played in school halls, playgrounds or sports halls and a range of adapted equipment is provided.
As a tennis provider to schools Tots to Juniors Tennis offers sessions at times to suit: either during curriculum, as a part of lunchtime, breakfast or after school club.
Tots to Juniors Tennis at your School, what to do next?
To have the Tots to Juniors Tennis Programme introduced into your school, contact us NOW on 07795483577 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to come and provide a Free Taster Session.
Tots to Juniors Tennis brings many benefits to schools:
• Increase opportunities for your pupils
• Raise the schools profile in the community
• Expert coaches delivering in school to work with teachers
• Delivery of out of school hours clubs
• Healthier and more physically active pupils – with higher standards across the school
Tots to Juniors Tennis brings many benefits to pupils:
• Introduction to a healthy, active lifelong participation sport.
• Develop new skills and potential to progress
• Develop self-esteem, social skills, self-development and teamwork
• Access high quality coaching from experienced, qualified tennis coaches
Early Years Tennis
Tots to Juniors Tennis Early Years is a tennis-based physical development programme that supports the statutory learning and development frameworks for children aged 2-5 years old, and is perfect for all nurseries and pre-schools. All you need to provide is some playing space and we will take care of the rest.We will use specially adapted colored equipment such as smaller nets, rackets and variety of balls to stimulate this age group.
The Early Years Programme aims to encourage learning and development through fun and structured sessions and introduces children to the sport of tennis in a fun and secure environment. Sessions are divided into age groups suited to each child’s physical, emotional and social development. This enables them to develop their skills and excel in a fun and exciting environment which encourages a positive attitude to sport and physical activity that will last a lifetime.
Tots to Juniors Tennis at your Nursery/Pre-school, what to do next?
To have the Tots to Juniors Tennis Programme introduced into your nursery/pre-school, contact us NOW on 07795483577 or email us at email@example.com. We will be happy to come and provide a Free Taster Session.
Tots to Juniors Tennis brings many benefits to Nurseries/ Pre-Schools:
- Offering unique tennis-based physical development programme to support many of the EYFS Early Learning Goals.
- Adds value to the nursery or pre-school offering
- Flexible programme can adapt to your facility and curriculum.
- All children succeed through the use of easy to hold, lightweight and colored equipment.
- Uses minimal space, on any surface, indoors or outdoors.
- Tots to Juniors Tennis provides all equipment.
- Tots to Juniors Tennis provides all marketing tools.
Tots to Juniors Tennis brings many benefits to children:
- Early development of hand eye coordination.
- Children develop confidence and self-esteem
- Children develop colour recognition and numeracy
- Children develop gross and fine motor skills
- Children build communication and teamwork skills
- Children develop a love and excitement of tennis and sports.
- Children channel energy toward specific sport skills.
- Children are exposed to additional sports and athletics.
BUT ABOVE ALL – IT’S FUN, COLORFUL AND EXCITING!!!
In addition we also provide the following two unique and fun tennis formats for nursery/pre-school and primary school children:
Mini Tennis Rally Awards Programme has been designed to enable primary school children the opportunity to learn in stages and develop key skills and techniques at a pace that suits them.With specific activities for tots, red, orange and green stages. They are ideal for players of all standards as players can advances through the levels at their own pace. Visit www.LTAMinitennis.co.uk for more information.
Miss-Hits – a fun starter Tennis Programme for all girls age 5 to 8 which offers the perfect introduction to tennis. It includes tailored content to create a fun and sociable environment to make girls feel comfortable and involved, by using specialised equipment and activities to facilitate learning of basic tennis shots and skills. Visit www.miss-hits.co.uk for more information.
Why choose us:
Experience, Qualification & Equipment
- We have previous experience of working in schools
- We have a minimum 1st4sport Level 2 in Coaching Tennis Award
- We have coached large, mixed ability groups in restricted spaces before
- We have experience of delivering Physical Education in addition to our coaching experience
- We support teachers’ development through sharing resources, team teaching, etc.
- We can provide references and a CV
- We have a current Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS, formally CRB) check, First aid and Safeguarding children certificates
- We are part of the LTA’s Coach Accreditation Scheme and member of the Tennis Foundation
- We use specially adapted equipment that enables children to develop their skills in a fun and safe environment
- Our curriculum has been developed with the help of qualified tennis coaches and PE specialists and delivers a fun and challenging learning environment which allows children to progress at their own rate
- We carry Public Liability Insurance
- We handle all billing and registration
- We provide all equipment and all marketing tools